Here are some things to expect on Sunday mornings:
• You MUST put on a face mask before entering (or pick one up from the greeter).
• Let the greeter open and close the door for you. Avoid touching the door handles yourself.
• Use hand sanitizer upon entering.
• Greet people in a friendly but hands-free way.
• Check in at the tables and pick up a worship bulletin.
• Please sit in the spaces that the usher directs you to. (Assigning spots ahead of time allows us to maximize the space.)
• Children should remain in the care of those in their household unit and socially distance from children of other parties.
• There is no Sunday school now and the nursery is closed at this time.
• Bulletins are at the tables for you to pick up, and we ask that you take yours with you and place in the trash can as you exit.
DURING THE SERVICE
• You are requested to keep your mask on during the service, and refrain from physical contact with non household members.
• Instrumental and solo music will be offered, but there will be no congregational singing.
• Offering plates will not be passed. There will be offering plates available to deposit donations, and online giving is a way to support the life and ministry of FPC.
AFTER THE SERVICE
• Please leave your pew clean (pick up bulletins, papers, etc.).
• Visiting is welcome outdoors (with distancing).
• Please leave by rows as indicated by our users, as at a wedding.
• If someone is parked next to you, take turns entering vehicle to maintain social distance.